Corporate Golf at Massereene Golf Club
Come and enjoy and treat your employees/business clients to a wonderful corporate golfing experience at Massereene Golf Club; a mature, well established 18 hole golf course which is one of Ireland’s finest Championship parkland courses. Located on the shores of Lough Neagh in County Antrim, within easy reach of the Belfast international Airport (5 mins away) and access to top quality hotels, guest houses and various other tourist and leisure amenities. Massereene boast a proud history, a frequent host of Golfing Union of Ireland (GUI) national competitions and the host club of the British Girls Championship 2014.
Your Corporate Golf day at Massereene:
- Meet & Greet Service
- Registration and Scorecard Management (Goody bags optional)
- Tea/Coffee and Bacon Rolls on arrival
- Official Starter on the 1st Tee announcing players off
- Course Ranger to assist with any problems
- On course refreshments at 8th Tee (Terry Campbell halt)
- Hidden Hole, Nearest the Pin and Longest Drive Competitions
- Scorecard Management following the round
- Prize Table set up and PA system available for prizegiving
- Drinks reception
- After golf dinner, buffet, carvery (or, as per your specified requirements)
Massereene is also scheduled to co-host the N.I. Open Championship in August 2019, a true testament to the quality and standard of the golf course.
An alternative venue for Meetings & Staff Training
A great venue also for:
- Business meetings
- Team building /training days
- Family celebrations!
Contact: The General Manager – Mr Seán McGurk for further details.
Tel: 028 94 428096